A time for endless sunny days, new vegetation and wildflowers painting the rolling hills. With the recent eruption of color in Santa Ynez, the Valley is as magnificent as ever. Local restaurants are hauling in the cartons of locally foraged mushrooms for their seasonal menus. The clumsy foals are taking their eager first steps on the pastures along the country roads and the bright orange poppies are in bloom.
Springtime is one of the most exquisite times to plan a vacation to the Santa Ynez Valley. The weather is pleasantly warm and sunny, the landscapes and vistas are awe-inspiring and picturesque, and the food and brews are in their prime as our local farmers’ markets and seasonal events are springing into full bloom.
We have so much to offer at Santa Ynez Vacation Rentals this season including NEW vacation rental properties. We cannot wait to see you this Spring.
Book your stay now and embark on your weekend of luxury, adventure and relaxation!
Upcoming Events in the Santa Ynez Valley
- Spring Pop-Up Shop: The Landsby – April 7th
- SB Vintners Spring Weekend – April 19-23rd
- The Neal Taylor Nature Center’s Annual Fish Derby – April 21-22nd
- Spring Vineyard Walk & Scavenger Hunt: Buttonwood Farm Winery – April 22nd
- Solvang Farmers Market – April 25th, 2:30-6:00pm.
- Solvang Datsun Classic Car Show – April 27 & 28th
- Poetry Reading: Wilding Museum – April 29th, 4-5:30pm.
- Benefit Concert w/ Brandy Clark: Solvang Festival Theater – May 2nd, 7:00pm.
- Buellton Brew Fest: River View Park – May 5th
- Santa Barbara Wine Country Half Marathon – May 12th
- Santa Ynez Valley Earth Day – May 20th