A time for endless sunny days, new vegetation and wildflowers painting the rolling hills. With the recent eruption of color in Santa Ynez, the Valley is as magnificent as ever. Local restaurants are hauling in the cartons of locally foraged mushrooms for their seasonal menus. The clumsy foals are taking their eager first steps on the pastures along the country roads and the bright orange poppies are in bloom.
Springtime is one of the most exquisite times to plan a vacation to the Santa Ynez Valley. The weather is pleasantly warm and sunny, the landscapes and vistas are awe-inspiring and picturesque, and the food and brews are in their prime as our local farmers’ markets and seasonal events are springing into full bloom.
We have so much to offer at Santa Ynez Vacation Rentals this season including three NEW vacation rental properties. We cannot wait to see you this Spring.
Book your stay now and embark on your journey of luxury, adventure and relaxation!
Upcoming Events in the Santa Ynez Valley
- SB Vintners Spring Weekend – April 20-23rd
- The Neal Taylor Nature Center’s 22nd Annual Fish Derby – April 21st
- Solvang Datsun Classic Car Show – April 21 & 22nd
- Mad & Vin Music by Connor Cherland: The Landsby – April 22nd, 6-8pm
- Spring Vineyard Walk & Scavenger Hunt: Buttonwood Farm Winery – April 23rd
- Solvang Farmers Market – April 26th, 2:30-6:30pm.
- “Wine & Wisdom” Trivia Night at Sevtap – April 28th, 7:30-9:30pm.
- Spring Fling: Friendship House – April 30th, 12-3pm.
- Spring BBQ: Wilding Museum – April 30th, 3-6pm.
- Riders in the Sky Concert: Solvang Festival Theater – May 5th
- Buellton Brew Fest – May 6th
- Santa Barbara Wine Country Half Marathon – May 13th, 7am.
- Santa Ynez Valley Earth Day: River View Park – May 21st