Are you planning your trip to the Santa Ynez Valley this holiday season? Our cozy town is packed to the brim with events this year and we cannot wait to attend! View our winter vacation itinerary here and a list of local festive events below.
- Wine Cellar Sale & Holiday Wine Tasting: River Grill at Alisal, Solvang – December 2nd from 2:30-4:30pm.
- Los Olivos Olde Fashioned Christmas: Los Olivos – December 2nd from 4-8pm.
- BOGA: Beer + Yoga: Naughty Oak Brewing Company, Santa Ynez – December 2nd from 11am-12pm.
- Holiday Marketplace: Wilding Museum, Solvang – December 3rd from 11am-4pm.
- The Chef’s Table Dinner: The Bear & Star, Los Olivos – December 5th at 6 & 7:30pm.
- Julesfest Parade & Tree Lighting Ceremony: Solvang – December 8th from 4-8pm.
- Los Alamos Annual Holiday Stroll: Los Alamos – December 8th from 5-8pm.
- Winter Marketplace: Bethania Lutheran Church, Solvang – December 9th from 9am-4pm.
- Sip & Shop: Fess Parker Wine Country Inn, Los Olivos – December 9th from 3-7pm.
- The Kindness Concert – Standing Sun Wines, Buellton – December 10th from 4:30-7:30pm.
- Christmas Lights & Sights: Vets Hall, Solvang – December 11th & 12th from 6-7:15pm. & 7:30-8:45pm.
- Deck The Halls Holiday Market: Ojai Rancho Inn, Ojai – December 16th from 12-7pm.
Follow us on Instagram @SantaYnezVR for holiday discounts and daily features on local shops and restaurants throughout the winter months. Need help with trip planning? Contact our travel concierge or view our list of Concierge Services here.